In order to strengthen our existing team, we are looking for a Matured young and dynamic M.COM/MBA/CA/ICWA Inter candidate having 5-8 years of experience in managing Finance and Accounting in a SMB organization.
Roles and Responsibilities.
1. Preparation of standalone and consolidated financials
2. Auditor coordination and assist in timely sharing of information and resolution of the query
3. Preparation and posting of Ind AS entries in SAP including monthly prepaid working and booking
4. Preparation & consolidation of monthly MIS, PPT, and other reports.
5. Interunit entity transaction reconciliation and posting
6. Preparing/compilation of details for tax audit working
7. PO approval in SAP
8. Over all Control of Accounts Receivables and providing timely information on credit controls.
9. Reconciliation of Customers Accounts in SAP.
10. Set collection Targets to the Sales Department to manage effective Cash Flows.
11. Approval Process of Sales Orders and PO’s
11. Advance tax payment calculation and ensure time deposit, preparation, and compilation of data for income tax assessment based on the requirement
12. Monthly selected JV and provision entries in books for closing
13. Part of a team for monthly inventory verification and other information preparation based on the requirement
14. Cross verification of bank payment voucher and online verification of rtgs payment in bank portal
15. Coordinating with Financial Institutions like MSME and SIDBi to get financial assistance as and when required.
16. Coordination with Tax Authorities (Direct and In Direct) and ensure all compliances have been fulfilled and resolve pending cases if any.
Overall Responsible for Team Management and control over work flows.
Person recruited directly reported to Directors / CEO
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹60,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Expected Start Date: 01/09/2022