At WME we are passionate about creative buildability. We deliver practical design solutions, developed through in-depth knowledge of best practice and an openness to innovation. Our mission is to engineer, supervise, and enhance developments from the inside out in support of a diversity of assets. WME specializes in projects that focus on performance, economics and sustainability. Our ultimate aim is to give life to buildings without compromising the environmental impact.
We are looking for ambitious and passionate people to help us deliver excellence.
Key Responsibilities :
· Handling of entire accounting systems, including statutory and other related areas.
· Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
· Vendor management – Recording of the bills and prepare to release the payment upon due date
· Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
· Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
· Ensure monthly closure of books by deadline.
· Hand on experience in Intercompany Reconciliation, Balance Sheet Reconciliation and Fixed Assets.
· Accounting for accruals, provisions, and amortizations.
· Good understanding of local tax rules includes direct and indirect taxes and timely compliance.
· B. Com / M. Com
· Min 5 to 8 years of experience
· Prior experience in General accounting and Intercompany accounting
· A team player and detail-oriented person.
· Good organizational skills
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month