Urgently Required Sr Account (SAP HANA Knowledge) and for a Manufacturing Co.
Experience: – Between 12 – 20years
Education : – CA / Inter CA
Gender : – Male
Job Location : – Charni Road / Khopoli
Office Timing : – 10.00am – 6.30 pm
Role: To manage the financial and accounting actions
Sample Job responsibilities:
· Looking for experience in MIS reports, Finalization of accounts, Audit, GST, Invoicing, Costing, Vendor bill booking, Inventory stock take.
· Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory/Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition
· Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly financial statements and other operational reports for site
· Analyze variances and communicates explanations to management with recommended actions
· Integrates and trains new staff while leading the continued professional development of the existing team
· Provide proactive / unsolicited consultation, interpretation and education of complex financial and operational matters to various departmental leaders used to drive business decisions
· Monitor and implement plant internal controls (in conjunction with corporate policies) as necessary to ensure reporting integrity, safeguard company assets, and identify risks
· Ensures proper accounting in accordance with Indian Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as local statutory requirements.
· At least 12-20 years of experience in F&A transformation across manufacturing companies.
· Demonstrated expertise in SAP HANA. (Compulsory)
· Strong knowledge of Indian GAAP.
· Cost accounting experience + working on SAP software now.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer