Company name for this job-Reputed Company
Job title-Customer Grievance Executive
1.Female Candidate with an experiance in Calling or Fresher with good Communication Skill.
2.The ideal candidate must be an experienced professional with significant experience in grievance Handling .
3.This candidate should oversee the Company s Complaints, redressal and respond to Customer complaints and grievances.
Minimum Qualifications – Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Language Skills – Written and spoken English is essential
1.Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Calling will be preferred.
2.Prior experience in handling Calls /Mails and managing customer grievances.
1. Responsible to provide adequate and quick resolution to all the escalated complaints at Grievance Cell.
2. Ensuring adherence to grievances redressal policy and processes, monitoring its implementation and initiating corrective action wherever needed by self.
3. Evaluation of complaints and submit Report with action plan.
4. Participate in various initiatives towards reduction in escalations of customer complaints.
5. Ensure adequacy and quality of all complaints resolution at this level.
6. To ensure the deliverables are met in a timely manner.
7. Responsible to take up complaints reduction initiative among top categories.
8. Ensuring all regulatory queries are answered to the regulators satisfaction.
1. Listens to and demonstrates an understanding of customers calls – stated and unstated needs.
2. Delivers customer value through timely and quality execution of tailored customer solutions.
3. Identifies problems, critically reviews facts, identifies root causes and derives practical solutions.
4. Displays a high sense of initiative and urgency towards delivering results on time.
5. Develops strong customer relationships by ensuring care and responsiveness in all interactions.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: From ₹18,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer