Job Reference #
RAS produce and distribute best in class reporting products and analysis that enables compliance and confident decision-making throughout UBS.
The RAS organization comprises approximately 250 staff based in the UK, Switzerland, Americas and APAC regions.
The RAS Service Line Management team in Pune help to support the Insight Report Library system which provides report storage and distribution globally and the Insight Task Tracker which is used in RAS for time tracking. This involves assisting system users with queries and support issues, helping to manage production support issues, user access requests and maintenance of the systems. The Insight Report Library has over 10,000 users globally and there are over 23,000 files uploaded each month.
a. Asking questions about the problem and explaining possible solutions.
b. Dealing with common or basic technical issues such as checking user access
c. Updating the knowledge base with details of common problems
d. Using excel or helpdesk software solution to log calls with descriptions of issues, progress and solutions.
e. Passing calls on to IT 3rd level support or escalate within Service Line Management team if the issue is too technical or needs escalation.
f. Chasing up on system access approvals
2. Assist with onboarding of new users and new teams which will include:
a. Providing a demonstration of the system
b. Setting up new security roles
a. Provide a monthly summary of the support provided on the Helpdesk
b. Monthly reconciliation of security and remediation
c. Support of the Swiss Security for the Report Library
4. Support the release cycle:
a. Understand changes to the system
b. Join in the testing of new functionality
c. Update the DL for communications
Your experience and skills
1. Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
2. Experience of working on a helpdesk or with system administration
3. Minimum of 2 years experience of working for an Investment Bank
4. Experience of servicing senior level clients
5. Preferably a Bachelor degree or MBA from reputed institution
6. Experience with Excel and other MS applications
1. Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills in English
2. An individual contributor willing to understand the detail
3. A team player
4. Proficient at excel
5. A role model for carrying the UBS Behaviors of Integrity, Collaboration & Innovation; and able to demonstrate how you deliver each of them
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements