Job Reference #
1. Should be a qualified CA with 4+ years of experience.
2. Accounting and controlling knowledge and experience.
3. Experience of working in Banking industry.
4. Good knowledge of IFRS 9 including classification.
5. Good understanding of various banking products like Futures, Swaps, Bonds, IRS, CDS etc.
6. Strong analytical skills as well as excellent problem solving skills.
7. Experience working with multiple stakeholder including Internal and external audit
8. Experience of automation, acceleration and optimization
9. Excellent MS Office skills. Excel spreadsheet skills should include ability to work on huge excel files with multiple tabs and complex formulas and ability to manipulate data e.g. Pivot tables
10. Knowledge of optimization tools such as Alteryx, Tableau etc will be added advantage.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
Aufgaben Position: Management Trainee (1 year trainee) Location: Chakan, Pune Responsibilities: – Investment planning and controlling: – Capital expenditure planning,...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Personal Banker Location: Noida About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by...Apply For This Job
About Teachmint :Teachmint is an all-in-one education technology platform created specifically for the tutors of the digital age. Combining live...Apply For This Job
About JLL – We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in...Apply For This Job
Key Areas of Responsibility : Good understanding of P&L, finance in general Process oriented approach to resolve queries, analyze data,...Apply For This Job
Position Summary Deloitte US Innovation – Analyst Finance and Operations support If you are a candidate with strong financial analysis...Apply For This Job