We have an opening for the Position of “Head of Accounts” who reports to CFO
1. Industry-Ecommerce PLatform
2. Experience -Minimum 8 +Years
3. Qualification-CA /MBA from Premium College
4. Team Size-15 to 20 people
4. Reporting to CFO
5. Candidate must have experience in Venture Capital funding, Private equity funding, Ecommerce Finance, Vendor Payments Cycles, and Ecommerce Tax Structure.
6. Candidates should be at least managing a team of 10 to 20 people currently
7. Candidate with Consulting firm experience managing ecommerce client will be good to go
9. Should have strong Leadership skill
A. Should have excellent managerial skills, communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
B. Should have Good analytical and Problem-solving ability.
C. Should have a proactive approach to continuous improvement & innovation.
D. The candidate must be able to adapt quickly to evolving requirements and drive their tasks to completion whilst working in an agile development environment.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
– Chartered Accountant
– Experience in managing E-Commerce Finance
1. Expertise in Strategic Planning, Financial Planning, dealing with Banking and financial institutions etc.
2. Financial Statements preparation and finalization and
3. Coordination with Auditors/ consultants and report to the Directors/ CEO/ Board.
4. Competent in handling Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable along with Statutory Compliances.
5. Taking care of the entire Taxation, GST and other Compliance of the organization.
6. Conceptualize, develop and implement various reports/ formats as required by the management.
7. Understanding the reconciliation issue related to E-commerce & Store and Escalating the same with the E commerce channel partners and their concerned persons.
8. Overseeing all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory/statutory requirements;
9. Maintaining internal control and safeguards for receipt of revenue, costs, and program budgets and actual expenditures;
10. Consistently analysis of financial data and presenting Financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress, changes and keep senior leadership abreast of the financial status
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹2,000,000.00 – ₹22,000,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Application Deadline: 22/04/2022
Expected Start Date: 01/06/2022