We Are Leader In Equity Market, Focusing On Technical And Fundamental Analysis To Convert Raw Data And Information Into Expert Advice. The Fortune Finance is one of the trusted names in the arena of the financial services. We provide our customers and investors with the stock market services and the entire gamut of advisory services at one place. We are an organization giving the latest research and details on the capital markets in India.
JOB ROLE: Business Development Executive – Sales
1. Convert customers from leads, proactively identify and target potential clients within the stock market industry.
2. Responsible for generating calls to potential customers with the main goal to achieve sales.
3. Help Customers in Stock Market trading with the team of Research analyst.
4. Conduct thorough market research to understand industry trends, competitor activities, and potential areas for business growth.
5. Act as a trusted advisor, providing insights and solutions to address client needs effectively.
6. Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, leads, and opportunities in the CRM system.
7. Follow up on any sales leads, clearly providing relevant facts, reviewing clients’ feedback and making necessary changes.
8. Build and maintain strong connections with new and existing clients to understand their needs, challenges, and objectives.
9. Prepare and deliver persuasive proposals and negotiate terms to reach mutually beneficial agreements.
10. Meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis.
11. Becoming a product expert and be able to effectively present the company’s items to current and new customers.
12. Developing and implementing new sales strategies to grow the business. 13. Negotiating with clients to secure deals at attractive prices.
1. Any Bachelor’s degree.
2. Proven track record of success in B2C sales, preferably within the stock market or financial services industry.
3. Freshers also can apply.
4. Strong understanding of stock market concepts, investment products, and financial instruments.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication.
6. Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets while maintaining a customer-centric approach.
7. Ability to convince potential clients, build and maintain strong client relationships and handle objections effectively.
8. Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
For Fresher’s – 15,000 to 20,000 + Incentives (Includes PF and ESI), based on performance in interview. For Experienced – based on performance in interview.
Unlimited Incentives + Cash backs. Ongoing training and professional development opportunities. Opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment within the stock market industry.
Mode of Interview:
Round 1: Telephonic Interview Round
2: Face-to-Face Interview Timings – 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Week offs – 1 st & 2 nd Saturdays, every Sundays are fixed off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹17,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer