a. Create and manage digital ad campaigns to meet company targets.
b. Create and optimise marketing campaigns and strategies for multiple international markets simultaneously.
c. Optimise budgets and spend according to ad performance.
d. Liaise between sales, external partners, US marketing, and the account to effectively execute retailer-specific merchandising and promotional initiatives.
e. Analyse data to determine ways to optimise performance to improve conversion rates, open percentages, and other key metrics.
f. Provide regular performance reports to supervisors.
g. Make recommendations to continually improve performance by analysing internal results, competitive data, and keeping on top of industry trends.
h. Document clearly defined action steps and recommendations.
1. Proven work experience as an Amazon Marketing Specialist.
2. Hands-on Knowledge of SPA, HSA, PDA, AMS.
3. Knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central and Sellics is a plus.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
6. Strong ability to multitask.
3 to 5 lakhs per year