Position: Credit Manager
Salary: INR 5 – 8 LPA
· To ensure that Loan Application form, Clients KYC, and other documents required for particular loan product is complete and as per the credit policy before sanctioning and within the TAT.
· Ensuring compliance of the Credit Policy and processes within TAT
· Responsible for Credit underwriting and Credit Appraising of Business loans and LAP
· Checking client’s eligibility for the loan and his/her credit worthiness by looking at the other loans & advances taken and payment history.
· Conducting physical verification and personal discussion with the clients for identifying the client’s profile and risk, if any associated
· Processing of file and following up with the clients for pending documents.
· Checking the customer profile and categorizing it into low, medium and high risk.
· Closely monitoring the Clients CIBIL and Clients loan portfolio
· Qualification – CA M.com MBA Finance
· Minimum 5-6 Years of Experience in Credit Underwriting.
· Financial Reporting Financial Modelling etc.
About the Client:
Our client is a Delhi based Corporate registered with RBI as a Non-Deposit taking Systemically Important Non-Banking Finance Company having external rating A Stable from CARE. They offer a wide bouquet of loan products i.e., SME Financing, Loan against Property, Unsecured Business Loan, Personal Loan, Receivable Financing, Medical Equipment Finance and IPO finance etc. to meet the growing credit requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹500,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer