To maintain & improve the health of the portfolio thru various legal and collection tools & process.
1. Ensure that the NPA’s are kept at minimum trigger levels and identify and recommend appropriate legal actions for stress contracts
2. Manage portfolio movement and control loss for the specific product in the assigned region while ensuring that roll forward rates to higher buckets are kept within defined parameters
3. Analyze & maintain zero delinquency within required parameters / policies and systems while dealing with delinquent customers, publish MIS and review daily collections, pending cases and expected delinquency
4. Take adequate steps to ensure receipt of payments and recovery of bad debts while monitoring legal proceedings with in house & external legal team/advocates.
5. Provide effective interdepartmental communication with operations, credit and sales by identifying negative areas and negative profiles., developing systems that meet the local requirements and identifying correct channel partners in synch with the TATA Capital philosophy
6. Ensure customer satisfaction through quick resolution of customer issues and complaints and by visiting high value/ strategic customers
7. Facilitate competition mapping and market trends by collating information from the market to suggest changes
8. Ensure that all the in-house officers / agencies in the location perform as per defined SLA while reducing costs incurred through vendors
9. Manage productivity by fixing productivity parameters for DMA / Agencies / collection executives monitoring performance against set parameters and daily review of collection managers and monthly review of collection officers.
10. Lead and supervise the collections team for the implementation of a recovery agenda through appropriate training, motivation and deployment strategies
11. Ensure compliance to all Audit / regulatory institutes as well as policies and procedures of the company.
Qualification – Post Graduate in any discipline/ Diploma/ Degree in Finance