To manage all activities pertaining to the sanction life cycle of all borrower accounts in the retail loan business for all short and medium term products
Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline
1. Own the entire credit underwriting process for the assigned region, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, early warning and delinquency management and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers.
2. Conduct periodic review of all existing policies, guidelines and processes to ensure updation on lines of external environment, organization needs and regulatory framework
3. Assess customers sourced by the Sales team as per the credit policy, determine deviations and exceptions and provide decision on deals (approve / suggest modified terms / decline), assess the customers based on customer documents, FI report, Sales visit report, Bureau report (CIBIL, etc.) and Tele-verification with the customer / Personal Discussion.
4. Monitor the local market on a monthly basis through interaction (personal visit/conversation over telephone) with customers, dealers, branches and other market intermediaries and provide recommendations for corrective action in sourcing, underwriting, etc.
5. Arrange for Credit programs and training within company’s credit framework, providing inputs to analytics team to build portfolio analytics and scoring model, ensuring that there is no compromise on the quality of credit & maintain a healthy portfolio.
6. Authorize deviations raised and documented by underwriters in compliance with credit policy.
7. Oversee and initiate follow-ups with external vendors to ensure timely query resolution/ report submission and eliminate any undue/ non-process related delays.
8. Co-ordinate with the recoveries team and generate business insights.
9. Manage end to end credit approval for the designated zone.
10. Engage in development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team and improving upon processing efficiency of the HUB.
11. Efficiently handle the team, keep them motivated and take quick decisions while being mindful that decision delayed is decision denied.
12. Manage credit buying process which monitors turnarounds, approvals, review of samples including quality checks on process.
13. Develop cross functional collaboration to smooth business and ensure quick TAT
14. Ensure compliance to all Audit / other regulatory regulations as well as processes, policies and reports as per company designed systems