Responsible for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company. In addition, he/she will be responsible for the development of financial and operational strategy, KPIs, and the ongoing development and monitoring of the financial system.
The duties and responsilbities of the position include but not limited to:
1) Working as a strategic business partner to business leaders and other stakeholders in the organization and integrate Finance into the decision-making process and develop and/or challenge strategic business decisions
2) Design and Implement MIS
3) Managing the Cashflow
4) Manage and own all key streams across Finance, Legal, Tax, Compliance & Investor Relations
5) Play an integral role in all the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Forecast
6) Ensuring effective financial management being responsible to perform all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the organization mission and helping in the execution of growth plans
7) Managing the business planning process and partnering with the business leader in providing them strategic inputs to align with the overall goals of the organization and bring financial discipline.
8) Participating in the fundraising process and managed due diligence as a finance leader.
9) Preparing consolidated financials
10)Ensure that all statutory requirements of the organization are met as per Indian regulations and Act
11)Work closely with the accounting teams and perform deep-dive analysis on sales, costs, and profitability of all business lines & Draft analytical summaries and cash flow statements for the CEO & Board
12)Help measure the impact of strategic decisions and align the management team around it Identify trends and generate detailed financial and operational projection
13)Be responsible for developing reliable estimates of sales, margin, SG&A costs.
14)Identifying opportunities for cost reduction and revenue improvement
15)Identifying financial risks and raising early warning signal Collaborate with Sales team, design
pricing models, evaluate pricing effectiveness and assist in pricing decision
16) Provide periodic Investors reports, address Investor queries on the company’s performance
17)Planning for raising further funds for growth
1) Team handling experience preferably in a Startup is an added advantage
5-8 Years (post CA qualification)
In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP/ZOHO/ Quickbooks)
Ability to strategize and solve problems
Strong leadership and organizational skills
Excellent communication and people skills