As a Senior Analyst you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in Account
management Strategy within Credit analytics team that contribute to Synchrony Financial’s
growth and productivity objectives. This role enables you to work directly with the business in
catering to the end-to-end analytical needs. You will have the opportunity to work with crossfunctional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, Model builder suite of products)
and also expected to manage communication rhythm with stakeholders on a regular basis.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
• Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms as part of Loss Mitigation/Auth team with in Account Management Strategy
• Understand requirements and create reports based on ad hoc requests & streamline processes
• Run strategy change request & projections for impact analysis
• Deep dive pulls across portfolios or populations for in depth analysis, looking for opportunities to mitigate loss
• Deep dives into individual accounts with severe losses to understand gaps
• Support tracking and reporting of champion/challenger strategy tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Leverage internal and external customer and account information – use numerical,computational and operations research techniques
• Communicate findings and analytic recommendations to Strategy owners and senior
Qualifications / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in following Majors – Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in Consumer Credit
• Minimum of 2+ years of hands on experience in SAS, Unix, Excel.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior and executive management level.
• Experience in report automation using SAS & Unix
• Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
• Strong written/oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing business data with the ability to distill large amounts of information down to the critical areas of focus.
• Working knowledge on Python will be an added advantage
• Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization
• Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
• Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
• Systems Implementation experience.
• Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau dat
Position: PO – Probationary Officers – (Immediate joiner preferred) The candidate should meet the following details The job is transferable...Apply For This Job
We work with clients across industries and business lines that cover direct procurement, indirect procurement, sales and other ancillary functions...Apply For This Job
Job Description Receivables Management Manage and deliver portfolio indicators including 30 plus delinquency, NPA management, recoveries. Bucket wise resolutions and...Apply For This Job
Company description Magenta Finance Services Pvt Ltd is an NBFC MFI, engaged in the business of Micro Finance Loan, and...Apply For This Job
Working experience 5 to 10 years Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent Pay: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month Schedule: Morning...Apply For This Job
Job Number: 3217106 POSTING DATE: Jun 13, 2022 PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-India-Maharashtra-Mumbai (MSA) EDUCATION LEVEL: Master’s Degree JOB: Finance EMPLOYMENT...Apply For This Job