We are seeking a solid, self-starting finance professional to partner with business teams, who will be enabling decisions for growing existing businesses and building new ones from scratch at Superbottoms. This role is more than finance: it requires ability to invent, go beyond the standard business rules to “experiment” and “conceive” together.
· Assisting CEO & CFO in setting up Management Information & Reporting system
· Design and prepare Annual Operating Plan for six business segments
· Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise
· Possess a working understanding of law and regulations and the ability to understand and negotiate complex legal documents
· Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
· Prepare monthly/quarterly business plan including budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, variance analyses, and modeling.
· Advising on tax and treasury issues.
· Assuring adherence to statutory laws and compliance of accounting and tax procedures
· Functional CA with 3-4 Years of experience/ Post graduate in Management graduate from tier 1 B school.
· E – Commerce Industry experience
· Worked with leading and successful startups
· Good analytical and presentation skills
· High level of accuracy
· Behavioral Flexibility to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
· A team player who is enthusiastic positive and proactive
· Proficient with Tally
· High proficiency in MS Excel.
· Experience from consumer industry will be preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: From ₹900,000.00 per year