1. Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
2. Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
3. Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO .
4. Fluency in English
5. Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
6. Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds.
7. Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
8. Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
9. Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
10. Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
You will be a good fit in Startoon Labs if you enjoy working independently and have the ability to create value with minimal guidance. Please email your resume with subject line “Applying for (POSITION NAME HERE)” to [email protected]