Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
1. Paid Social and Paid Search Performance for the Indian market: You will enhance your area of expertise by owning the Paid Social and Paid Search strategy development, execution and refinement across all platforms.
2. Forecasting & Budgeting: Provide inputs into the overall performance goals and delivery.
3. Digital Assets Collaboration: Liaising with in-house Creative team to develop compelling creative assets designed to resonate with campaign target audience.
4. Reporting & Performance: Ensure campaign performance meets/exceeds forecast. Analyzing data, reviewing and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to create integrated marketing campaigns, and report on performance.
5. Develop test plans to continually test and refine campaigns.
6. Industry knowledge: Staying up to date with emerging technologies and the evolving digital landscape to identify relevant first-to-market opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time:
NOTE: Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 – ₹800,000.00 per year