1) Understand warehouse rules, organizational hierarchies and work closely with relevant team members for seamless coordination.
2) Procure daily dispatch lists.
3) Plan proper load allocation to contracted vendors as per management guidelines.
4) System updating & accounting.
5) Vendor contracting & payment management.
7) Obtaining, checking and processing vendor bills with necessary supporting documents and POD’s.
8) Preparing customer bills as per SOP and timely submission.
9) Periodic account reconciliation with vendors & customer.
10) Preparing and submitting reports as per management & customer requirement.
11) Cashflow planning.
12) Statutory compliances.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 16/08/2022