Department- Audit and Assurance, Risk Management & Internal Audit.
Designation- Associate/ Assistant Manager/ Manager
Base Location- Kolkata
Experience- 0-5 years
1. Candidate having experience of statutory audits and Internal audits from a reputed audit firm will be preferred.
2. Efficient in the use of MS Office.
3. Good Communication Skills and should be presentable.
4. The candidate must have good practical knowledge of new Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS), Companies Act 2013, regulations under Goods and Service Tax and Income Tax
5. The candidate is required for immediate joining.
Assisting the Partner/ Manager:
1. Onsite in-depth execution of audit and internal audit engagements including proper implementation of accounting, audit standards and companies act.
2. Managing multiple assignments and teams.
3. Managing client relationships and client expectations.
4. Liaising between clients and teams.
5. Preparation/Drafting of Reports/Checklists/other documentation.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹700,000.00 – ₹1,500,000.00 per year
Willingness to travel: