Ensure all internal controls placed by Management over centers are effectively implemented as per SOP
· Indirect Taxation.
· Direct Taxation
· Accounts Payable.
· Maintain books of accounts at the center level, documents, and reports for management review.
· Manage cash counter-related activities like cash receipt, cash payment, revenue booking etc.
· Oversee payment handling & cash handover from the pharmacy every day, manage counter closure and carry out formalities for bank deposits.
· Effective handling of commercial and operational issues
· Prepare various monthly reports in specified formats for management analysis.
· Assist in Internal audit, Statutory audits, and financial due diligence.
· Oversee daily operations of the cash counter activities at the respective center.
· Compute & procure appropriate approval for Vendor Payments, Refunds, Discounts & Patient plan conversions or any other approvals.
· Vendor Payments & Third-Party ledger reconciliation.
· Ensure daily cash deposit in the bank and follow up in case of any discrepancy.
· Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes & report preparation processes
· Experience in handling accounts, finance and compliances such as income tax, TDS, GST, ROC, EPF, ESI etc.,
· Knowledge in tally, MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 22/08/2022