Shubhashray is an affordable housing company. We have delivered colonies across Rajasthan, Gujarat and Haryana. Currently we have over 3000 homes in the sales pipeline in NCR with further plans of expansion in NCR and Rajasthan. Our unique solution has been recognized by the Clinton Global Initiative, an organization established by Bill Clinton, and awarded the CGI Commitment Certificate.
We maintain the highest standards of integrity with all stakeholders and partners: our customers, employees, contractors and our site workmen. We take pride in enhancing our customers’ lives even after we have handed over the homes. We practice a culture that rewards initiative, a low-cost mindset and end goal orientation.
1. Preparation of MIS, funds flow, financials
2. Handling and finalizing tally data
3. GST data preparation and filing of returns
4. RERA returns preparation and filing of returns
5. TDS return preparation and filing of returns
6. Coordination with Auditors to close the financials and filling of ITRs.
7. Ensuring compliance with statutory deadlines and filings like ROC, GST, LWF, ESIC, EPF, RERA, Income Tax etc.
Key Skills Needed
1. Good command of excel
2. Experience of miscellaneous tax fillings
3. Advanced knowledge of Income Tax
4. CA with 1-2 years’ experience is preferable but can consider fresher as well
5. Dedicated, focused with good communication skills
If you have the right mix of intelligence, passion and high integrity needed to help us accomplish our goals, we strongly encourage you to apply.