Senior Executive- Marketing & Operations
University Level Offering
Roles & Responsibilities-
1. Handle end-to-end operational task. Proactively engaging with marketing operations and event management.
2. Coordinate with other departments within the University to ensure that the appropriate resources are available to meet the project demands. 3. Manage budgets and expenditures to ensure that the department meets its goals while staying within the University’s budget guidelines.
4. Check on the status of projects at various stages of development to ensure that they are progressing as planned.
Essential Qualification, Experience & Skills-
1. Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Preferably in Marketing)
2. Minimum 3 years of experience
3. Good written & communication skill
4. Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel
5. Process oriented, Team Player
6. Able to coordinate with cross functional operations (Finance, Procurements & Vendor Management)
7. Able to work in a start-up mode of a growing University’s environment
8. Able to collate data for content in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across University.
1. Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company’s brand identity
2. Expertise with using SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement