Financial Reporting Manager – Financial Statements
Position description :
Job Purpose :
– To complete the financial reporting in timely fashion and with quality for all stake holders and to facilitate the finance re-engineering role for smooth and efficient financial operations
– To be responsible for monitoring statutory audits and limited reviews
Key Responsibilities :
– To ensure correct and timely financial reporting to the Group and statutory authorities
– To Co-ordinate with statutory auditors and have the timely completion of the limited reviews/ statutory audits
– To liaison with various departments and perform variance analysis for all financial statements line items
– To design accounting policies and prepare monthly financial statements (IGAAP and IND AS) along with the monthly projections.
– To ensure compliance of financial reporting guidelines as per IRDAI and IND AS requirements for Group reporting
– To perform analysis on all financial reports, identify trends and develop improvement plans.
– To implement IND AS module and ensure IND AS accounting entries are captured in the system