Roles & Responsibility:
· Preparing, organizing and storing information in paper and digital form
· Dealing with queries on the phone and by email
· Greeting visitors at reception
· Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
· Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel, and other data
· Ordering office supplies
· Liaising with suppliers and contractors
· Liaising with staff in other departments, e.g. finance, HR
Handle Recruitments across positions for multi branches.
. Handle Monitoring of Attendance (Late coming, Permissions, On Duty, Leaves) Payroll processing, Statutory (PF, ESI, Inspectorate of factories)
. Handle Full & Final Settlements, Gratuity, Super Annuation disbursements.
. Handle Employee Relations (Make branch visits) every month).
. Handle monthly Employee Engagement activities (in line with Employee Engagement calendar).
. Coordinate Training Programs (Soft Skill Trainings, Technical Tranings).
Required Skills & Qualification:
· Any Degree with Min 2Yrs Experience
· Married Women Preferred
· Proven experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Good Knowledge in Internet Surfing.
· Experience with documentation and maintaining the confidentiality of all company information
· Time, work & financial Discipline
· Professional, Smooth and Matured approach towards customer & Employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,000.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 08/02/2022