Urgent Recruitment for AVP/Senior Manager – Distribution for Financial Products
1. Handling teams of Relationship Managers
2. Maintain good relationships with existing and acquire new channel partners to maximize the value of those relationships
3. Generating leads from Open Market who are interested in becoming Channel Partners.
4. Explaining Business opportunities and earnings to interested leads.
5. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and service improvements.
· Providing training to Channel Partners for Business Development.
· Preparing business plans and strategies to develop business of Equity Broking, Financial and Insurance Products.
· Planning different kind of activities to explore better business opportunities and new developments.
· Joint Call – accompanying Channel Partners for their meet with clients.
· Addressing and spreading awareness regarding investments in group client meets.
· Solving Channel Partner’s queries.
· Establishing strong relationship and communication with Channel Partners.
· Comply with all rules and regulations of the company as well as following industry norms.
· Equity Broking, Financial Product and Insurance Products knowledge is preferable
· Willing to Work For Sales
· Good convincing Power & Good Communications skills both verbal and written
· A Positive and go getter attitude & strong team culture.
Delhi Head Office Address :
RR Financial Consultant Limited.
412-422, 4th Floor, Indraprakash Building,
21, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110001
Nearest Metro Barakhamba Road
Adjacent to Metro Gate No. 4
Bangalore Office Address :
RR Financial Consultant Limited.
S-111, Manipal Center, 47, Dicason Road, M.G. Road,
Bangalore KARNATAKA 560042
RR Group is one of the leading financial services company , RR is a 35 years old company promoted by Sh. Rajat Prasad, a qualified Chartered Accountant, who is the chief architect of its growth and has steered the group to be a diverse and respected financial and insurance services organization with nationwide presence . RR is also one of the largest independent unbiased financial and insurance players in India. RR is fully integrated and a professionally managed business with the widest product range RR has infrastructure setup of 10 offices spread across the country, has all the applicable registrations and licenses in the financial services space and has a team strength of more than 300 employees with a pan India presence. For more details you can visit to our website:
Virtual interview will be on Google meet and please confirm about the availability for virtual interview.
In case of any query, please revert and provide your confirmation for the interview.
Thanks & Regards,
Application Deadline: 24/9/2021
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹55,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Hi, We have a very urgent requirement for Assistant Manager Taxation. If you are interested then please share your CV...Apply For This Job
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To...Apply For This Job
We are looking for full-time US Healthcare Credentialing Analysts, Vericle is a US-based Health IT company, which offers revenue cycle...Apply For This Job
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale,...Apply For This Job
Excel Banking operation or Insurance/sales experience Backend Credit card operations Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In Pay: ₹15,000.00 – ₹19,000.00 per month...Apply For This Job
Description Deutsche Bank AG, India provides personal and business banking services. It offers savings/current/deposits/payroll/fixed deposit accounts, credit and debit cards,...Apply For This Job