Position Name: Trainee Business Analyst
Required Experience: 6months-1 year
Number of position: 5
Ideal Education Background:
1. MBA Finance + Bachelors in Computers/BE
2. MBA IT + M.Com /B.Com/BBA finance
3. Master of computer science+ M.Com/B.Com/BBA finance
Compensation – As per industry standards.
Joining – Immediate joining.
The Business analyst would be responsible for:
1. Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to build intelligent financial IT products/software to help companies manage their risks and identify new investor opportunities.
2. Work with the management to understand business needs and deliver simplified IT solutions on the same.
3. Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
4. Understand, design and document financial product requirement
5. Reporting to client and management on software/ application status and updates
6. Periodic testing applications & review the possibilities of enhancements
7. Coordination with software development and testing team.
Based on above responsibilities, the BA must make following credentials
1. Well versed with financial statements and core financial concepts.
2. Any knowledge of Equity market, US investor market and investor risk management would be a plus.
3. Excellent verbal and written communication is a must.
4. Good analytical skills.
Technical Key Skills Required
1. Requirement Analysis and Documentation
2. Well versed with Use cases and Data Flow Diagrams
3. Any hands-on with Prototyping tools such as Axure, Pencil
4. Basic knowledge of SQL
Company Description: Reval Analytical Services is a fully-owned subsidiary of Virtua Research Inc. US. It is a financial services technology company focused on consensus analytics, peer analytics and Web-enabled information delivery. The Company’s unique combination of investment research experience, modelling expertise, and software development capabilities enables it to provide industry-leading financial research tools and services for investors, analysts, and corporate management. Website: http://www.revalanalytics.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Freelance, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹500,000.00 per year