Job Description & Summary
A career within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company.
Role: Corporate Finance & Investment Banking
Designation: Associate / Senior Associate
Assisting the senior team on M&A/ fund raising transactions which will involve the following:
1) Originating the client and pitching to them
2) Preparing marketing collateral for investors (teaser, IM)
3) Understanding financial statements of companies and helping present financials in the most
appropriate way to investors
4) Assist in due diligence initiated by investors which will involve collating data, analysis, assessing
implications on the deal , etc.
5) Advising on definitive agreements (share purchase agreements, share subscription agreement, etc.)
6) Assisting in deal closure
CXOs / PE or VC funds / family offices/ professional advisors)
Skills sets required:
experience in FDD/Valuation team with Big 5 or experience with back office investment banking
department of bulge bracket IB firms (this requirement will not be there for freshers).
Mandatory skill sets- corporate finance
Preferred skill sets – investment banking
Year of experience required -2
Qualifications- MBA / Graduation
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Business Finance, Corporate Finance Techniques
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date