· File all statutory returns i.e. Income Tax Returns, PT return, excise return PF/ ESIC return on time.
· To maintain fund requirement and reconcile of cash and Bank books on daily basis.
· To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
· To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed.
· To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions.
· Attend the Scrutiny and Appeals and prepare the documentation of the same.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹50,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer