About Us: Paytm is India’s leading financial services company that offers full-stack payments & financial solutions to consumers, offline merchants and online platforms. The company is on a mission to bring half a billion Indians into the mainstream economy through payments, commerce, banking, investments, and financial services. One97 Communications Limited that owns the brand Paytm is founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma.
About the team: EDC is one of Paytm’s business tools to help merchants grow and manage their business through simplicity and data driven technology.
About the role: To be a part of an enterprise team, one should be dealing with the large corporate/enterprise accounts, managing the existing portfolios and cross selling.
Expectations/ Requirements :
1. Drive sales of various Paytm solutions including but not limited to Paytm Ads, Scratchcards, Loyalty, etc.
2. Build relationships with various marquee and local clients in order to grow the business
3. Hunt new clients and grow business of existing clients.
4. Coordinate with various stakeholders from onboarding, support and product development team.
5. Monitor competition by gathering information on pricing, products, etc.
6.Achieve month on month sales targets.
7. Collaborate with teams to identify improvements in efficiency, productivity & utilization.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role :
1. 3-4 years of sales experience in Advertising or loyalty or fintech companies.
2. Enterprise B2B sales with historical success on closing deals with mid-marque and large corporate clients.
3. People with Ads sales background or loyalty sales or EDC/POS sales experience preferred.
4. People with MBA from Tier 2/3 colleges preferred.
Competencies & Skills:
1. Strong sales mentality and ability to deliver targets month on month.
2. Exceptional ownership and ability to navigate challenges.
Education : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Why join us :
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology.
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities.
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager.
Compensation: If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you.
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!