Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Paytm Travel has revolutionized the travel industry – intending to empower millions of travelerswho choose us as their preferred travel partner. We are no. 2 in the travel segment, in India, within aspan of a few years, which proves our capability and potential to become no. 1 shortly.Being one of the largest travel platforms in the country, we aim to not only ensure seamless,instant booking, but also a delightful journey. We strive to enrich the customer experience by making every transaction transparent, honest and hassle-free. To stay ahead of the curve, we are working aggressively towards our ambition to make travelaffordable for all. With this customer centricity at our core, we strive to make Paytm Travelsynonymous with trustworthy travel partners.
About the role:
1. Hands-on experience with supervising all tasks involved in running a call center.
2. Knowledge of Call center Metrics (AHT, AL, Forecast, C-sat, Abandon Calls)
3. Exposure to the field of customer service and all its facets.
1. Create a task list for the call center’s daily activities and ensure they are achieved.
2. Ensure the resources are used to produce optimal results.
3. Monitor the performance of the call center and regularly provide feedback.
4. Collect data and statistics at regular intervals (weekly, monthly, annually) and analyze them to improve performances.
5. Provide training and orientation for the recruits to provide high-quality customer service.
6. Ensure the Partner adheres to the set guidelines.
7. Prepare performance reports and report any issues to the management.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Prior experience as a call center Team Lead/Assistant Manager or any managerial position for at least 4-5 years.
2. Experience with customer service is compulsory.
3. Proficient with MS Office and Call Centre software programs.
4. Strong knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and customer service metrics.
5. Driven and result-oriented.
6. Strong problem-solving ability and analytical skills.
7. Excellent multitasking, time management, and leadership skills.
Any Graduate from Tier 1 institute.
Why join us:
1. A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
2. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
3. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
4. Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you
With enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!