Panagora Group is a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, high-impact international development, global health, and learning consulting. We are a dynamic woman- and employee-owned small business partner focused on market-based and integrated local solutions that strengthen country capacity and independence; and on learning, communications, and technology solutions to accelerate and heighten impact. As a small business, we are able to implement novel and innovative approaches using highly participatory approaches to mobilize community, civil society, and government energy in defining and owning solutions, and to promote inclusive development that benefits all groups.
This is a long-term position based in Delhi, India, expected to start in late 2022. This position is open only to Indian nationals. A ll salary payments will be made in Indian currency (rupee).
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform other appropriate tasks that support the overall project, as assigned by the COP or his/her designee.
· A minimum of eight (8) years of progressive experience managing, in roles of increasing responsibility: finance, procurement, accounting, logistics and/or human resource related matters for international development activities of a similar contract size.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, management, or equivalent qualification; Master’s degree preferred.
· Knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations a plus.
· Demonstrated capacity to support a financial management or general ledger system with proven attention to detail with accuracy and reliability as key drivers of success.
· Knowledge of regulatory, contractual, legal, and financial compliance requirements associated with USAID funding required.
· Strong knowledge working on MS Excel, CostPoint, and other accounting software.
· Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
· Fluent in written and spoken English.
To Apply : please visit https://panagoragroup.net/project-opportunities/ . Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.