As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)
Position is for a Techno/Functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Marketing Cloud (Responsys/Infinity/Eloqua) Applications.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional issues of complex and critical service requests. The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a Functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by customer.
The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex Functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are – high level of Functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
Education & Experience:
BE, BTech, MCA , CA or equivalent preferred. Other qualifications with adequate experience may be considered.
3+ years relevant working experience
##Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills:
Must have good understanding of the following Marketing Cloud(Responsys) version 19+ capabilities:
We are looking for a techno-functional person who has real-time hands-on functional/product and/or technical experience; and/or worked with L3 level support; and/or having equivalent knowledge.
We expect candidate to have:
1. Strong Marketing Cloud(Responsys) knowledge and concepts.
2. Implementation/Support experience on Marketing Cloud(Responsys) modules/Features like Campaigns, Programs, Insights, Audience, Contents, List and Data Sources, Connect, Folders Configuration, Extensibility, and Integration etc .
3.Implementation/Support experience on Marketing Cloud(Responsys) Technologies like knockout.js, java script, html, css, node.js , Rest APIs, Json, Postman.
4. Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Marketing Cloud(Responsys).
5. Technically good Skills in Rest APIs, SOAPAPI, Event API, Integration Apps..
6. Strong problem solving skills.
7. Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
8. Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
9. Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
10. Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
11. High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
12. Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
# Personal Attributes:
1. Self driven and result oriented
2. Strong problem solving/analytical skills
3. Strong customer support and relation skills
4. Effective communication (verbal and written)
5. Focus on relationships (internal and external)
6. Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
8. Team player
9. Customer focused
10. Confident and decisive
11. Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
14. Organizational skills
15. Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
16. Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
Shift working is mandatory. Candidate should be open to work in evening and night shifts on rotation basis.
The position is based out of Bangalore OR Hyderabad, the candidate should be willing to relocate to either Bangalore OR Hyderabad.