· Management of restructuring, corporate financing & managing client audit & taxation matters
· Knowledge of advanced excel and experience in managing projections is required
· Finalization of Account, Ledger Scrutiny, Statutory Audit and Tax Audits for Clients.
· Supervision & Monitoring of Internal Audit / Periodic review of accounts & statutory Compliances & preparation of MIS reports.
· Supervision and monitoring of Statutory Compliance such as TDS, GST.
· Drafting of replies / submissions / appeals or other documents in response to any notice or for departmental proceedings
· Meetings with Clients for discussions on MIS, Internal Audit Reports or Finalization of Accounts.
· Attending to Income Tax Scrutiny Assessment, Appellate or other Departmental work.
· Knowledge of CMA Data preferable
· The said person will be added as a Partner in the firm
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Qualified CA with 3 years of post-qualification experience in CA firm
· The job requires good understanding of Accounting & Audit Standards & Procedures.
· Should have proficiency in English (Written & Verbal) and strong interpersonal skills.
· Should be able to work independently as Team leader.
· Should have good experience on MS Word, MS Excel (Advance features), Tally ERP 9.
Perks and benefits
· Salary – 80K – 1 Lakh
· 6 days working in a week.
· Office hours: – 10:00 to 19:00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹80,000.16 per month
Speak with the employer