Experience in handling Accounting, Financials, Reporting activities of the entity; Support month close activities and year-end close processes; strengthen internal controls; handled automation projects; Account reconciliation; Lease accounting as per USGAAP and Ind AS; Fixed asset accounting; Stock options/ESOP accounting; Payroll accounting; preparation of dashboards and other metrics. Should possess good analytical and advanced excel skillsets in performing data analysis. Oracle ERP knowledge is a must.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Support Month close activities and year-end close process
· Preparing and publishing timely MIS on a Monthly, Quarterly & Annual basis
· OPEX reporting: Variance analysis, build bridge for movement MOM, co-ordination with various stakeholders for final reporting to the Management;
· Payroll accounting: Work with Payroll ops team in data upload and accounting thereafter
· Employee stock options/ESOP accounting as per GAAP (US/India)
· Lease accounting as per as per GAAP (US/India/Philippines)
· Account Reconciliations
· Automation tasks; creation of templates; run tests for databases; collaborate with other users/business units towards automation initiatives to improve workflow
· General ledger review; analysis/recordation of monthly entries in close co-ordination with Business unit heads
· Co-ordination with internal and external auditors in completion of Audits
· Assuming independent responsibilities for specific assignments and identifying and resolving issues during the execution; Confers with manager regarding problem areas, recommendations to drive efficiency and driving process improvements through elimination of non-value add process and procedures, or other alternative workable solutions
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
· Chartered Accountant
· Min 5-6 years post qualification
· Proficient in Oracle and MS Office
2 PM to 11 PM
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Job Code MGD1079 Designation Associate Trainee – Accounts Business Vertical Malabar Gold & Diamonds Job Summary Job Role : To...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Summary* Assistant Manager – Credit OperationsJob Purpose‘This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.’Job Duties & Key...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Description10796 .To underwrite mortgage business and manage the portfolio in assigned branch/location Core Responsibilities:oReview and assess a...Apply For This Job
Position: Senior Accountant Location: Siliguri Experience: 5-20 Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities: · Branding and marketing company. · Should be...Apply For This Job
Job Description Job Description :Business Management optimizes business performance by helping to drive key initiatives. We act as trusted advisors...Apply For This Job
About the position FPO-CEO: As CEO of Farmer Producers Organization, CEO needs to utilize own skills in developing and establishing...Apply For This Job