Min. Yrs. of 12 months
Department/Group: Accounts & Finance Department
Location: Kongaon (Kalyan) Travel Required: Yes
Opening Multiple Openings Qualification: Graduate
NexG Apparels LLP, an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company, marks its inception with the ideal blend of the vision of
the next generation & the vast experience of over four decades of the senior generation. We at NexG specialize in
manufacturing protective clothing and bespoke safety apparels designed to meet your safety needs under the
most extreme work environments.
NexG is relentlessly engaged in providing highly competent products, tried and tested to withstand the most
challenging working environments under the most perilous situations. Apart from our existing wide range of safety
products, we provide innovative solutions as per the clients’ customized requirements, with our special
engineered products, produced in accordance to stringent quality control policies. The products offered by NexG
Apparels LLP meet the stringent international norms for Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPE) and the garments
are CE certified as well. In addition, some products are also tested and certified as per the various NFPA / ASTM
1) Book keeping maintenance
2) Preparation of cash Flow
3) Reconciliation of Accounts
4) Assisting in the preparation of management accounts.
5) Compliance Management (such as GST returns, TDS, Income Tax) etc. Prepare various reports for
6) Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
7) Assist with auditing.
8) Accounting import bills, customs department (prepayment) and clearing bills through standard
9) Accounting of utility bills.
10) Tracking expenses of domestic /international travelling employees.
11) Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger
12) Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for projects
13) Manage the preparation of the company’s budget
14) Coordinate and complete annual audits
15) Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and General
16) Ensures prompt submission of Cash Expenses Report
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
1) General Ledger, Tally and MS Excel experience
2) Good understanding of accounting
3) B. Com in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree (Additional certification is a plus)
Last Updated By: 06.03.2021