Process: – Australian Accounting – YEC(Year End Compliance)
Job Roles & Responsibilities: –
1) Preparation of year end financials and tax return of Trust, company, partnership and sole trader along with supporting documents and working paper for Australian clients
2) Part of the team to support to meet the client delivery deadlines
3) Ready to follow client holidays
4) Good oral and written communication. Should be in a position to talk to Australian clients.
5) Good interpersonal skills and Strong accounting knowledge, export in accounting and Indian Income tax act.
Work Experience: –
Should have minimum three years of Audit office working experience (who worked on year end finalisation and tax return preparation work on the vide variety of clients).
Shift Time: – 6:30 am to 2:30pm and 2:30pm to 10:30pm
W/Off: – Sunday Fixed Off and 30 Saturdays Off in a year
Educational Qualification : – CA qualified Fresher / CA qualified having maximum 2years of Australian accounting experience / CA inter with minimum 2-3 years of Australian accounting experience/ B.com or Mcom with minimum two years of experience in Indian accounting or auditing.
Rounds of Interview: – 3(Round1-HR, Round2-Optional(Manager), Round 3-AGM)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer