Job Objective: – Overall responsible for Accounts of the Company and head the accounts team and look after daily accounts and financial matters of the Company
Reports to: – Managing Director
Location: – MSEPL, Corporate Office Delhi
Roles: – To manage and lead the whole gamut of accounting functions of the Company,
1. Head the team based out of the Corporate Office and plant locations and handle the entire spectrum of day to financial and accounting operations.
2. Ability to Forecast, Budget, Plan and efficiently control the numbers. Ability to work on Projections for expansion or diversifications, whenever necessary.
3. Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and few Receivables.
4. Overseeing operations team with regards to invoicing, inventory management, etc. (incl. tracking and supervision of daily stock and receivables reports)
5. Setting up of Internal Financial Controls for the company and ensuring the compliance for same.
6. Provide MIS at regular intervals to the management and give constructive inputs with regard to the performance of the company. Providing information to the top management on a monthly and need basis.
7. Lead a team based out of the HO and plant locations and ensure timely completion with respect to statutory items like Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Closure of the books, Statutory and Tax Audit, Tax Returns, GST returns, Annual returns, Cost Audit, etc. This includes effective coordination with the Statutory and Tax auditors, Income tax consultants, Legal counsel, labour law consultants, wherever necessary.
8. Effective coordination with all the departments of the company with respect to the smooth functioning of the company.
9. Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines.
10. Oversee accounting and banking operations and ensure adherence to the accounting norms and standards.
11. Ensure professional representation of the company in front of various banking and regulatory authorities.
12. Ensure timely adherence to the various banking and regulatory compliances, while ensuring to protect the company’s interest always. Maintain effective and proactive communication with the management, keeping them abreast about updates relating to accounts, finance, and banking.
13. Proactively use of technology for.
(A) Safeguarding the company’s assets – either physical, digital, or intellectual).
(B). Ensure productive output from the Accounts and Finance team.
(C). Effective document management.
14. Contribute to the company’s culture in a meaningful and positive way.
15. Support, train and coach your team members to ensure productive and focused work outcome.
16. Maintain accounting controls by establishing and defining accounting policies and procedures.
17. Supervising timely booking of invoices from all departments
18. Responsible for managing all Export’s related process and ensuring the adherence as per SOP.
19. Avoiding legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
20. Manage and oversee all critical banking operations like all deposit & payments verification, banking fees, drawing power calculations, and implementing banking related changes as needed as per required timeframes.
21. Ensure that all Loan & other requirement of Bank and regulatory requirements are compiled on a timely basis in pursuant with financial agreement.
22. Review of Bank reconciliation in the ERP System, scrutiny of general ledger & sundry creditors, Advances, and monthly cash flow statement
23. Managing computation of stock valuation, verifying stock statements and its submission.
24. Supervising entire functions of Income Tax returns, monthly payments of TDS, ensuring timely filling of TDS returns & Form 16, issuing the TDS certificates,
25. Ensuring Timely Payments of all statutory deliverables PF, ESIC, Adv tax.
26. Ensure all the observation and recommendations made by auditors are being implemented.
27. Support the MD in making sound financial decisions by constantly keeping them updated about current, and projected Cashflow status.
1. Take necessary steps for smooth functioning of Accounts Department
2. Implement new processes to meet Statutory Compliances
1. Resolve issues in Accounting Department for smooth functioning
2. Co-ordinate with Banks, Statutory Auditors for their queries
Co-ordinate within Departments for smooth running of financial transactions
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: From ₹60,000.00 per month
All Candidate require to wear a mask and sanitize your hand regularly .
Ability to commute/relocate:
Purpose of the role: To work closely with the Financial Controls Manager to ensure that there is an efficient and...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an energetic and experienced qualified chartered accountants with 3-to-5-years experience to join our finance team. As...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Finance CCO CBP Analyst Location: Chennai About Barclays Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by...Apply For This Job
Control Status: TBD Document Title: Regional Accounting Manager Roles & Responsibilities Job Title : Accounting Manager Reports To : Corporate...Apply For This Job
Associate 2_Emerald – (21000EBQ) Description Base expectations would require consistent evidences of: Project Delivery Good basic accounting knowledge Good knowledge...Apply For This Job
Location – Mumbai Title – Analyst Position Description The Business Finance function is responsible for the production of business level...Apply For This Job