MedRec Technologies is a London UK based software development company. We have development facilities located in USA, Europe, Middle East, Central and East Asia. Currently, we comprise of a team of over 70 + software engineers, technology consultants, creative designers and scientists with expertise in different technical domains. From Healthcare to Robotics, Finance to Autonomous mobility, Education to Manufacturing; our highly qualified staff offer expert skills in project support. Our team spirit and the company’s management proficiency are successfully combined with creativity, dedication, and a development culture to produce solid, effective technological results. Our commitment is to deliver high-performance and scalable products to industries.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. Through his strong interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining clients and existing collaborations.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities-
· Plan, develop and oversee the overall business development strategy.
· Plan for company’s financial success.
· Determine key business development KPIs.
· Do a regular market research.
· Communicate with clients and build strong relationships.
· Develop sales strategy and onboard new customers.
· Negotiate deals.
· Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors and other personnel.
· Contribute to the reputation of the organization by entering and achieving professional awards.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
· Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
· Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
· Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
· Generate leads and cold calls to prospective customers.
· Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
· Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them.
· Seek ways of improving the way the business operates.
· Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
· Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
· Very comfortable using computer for Emails & using online platforms.
· Experienced in Front End Team Lead.
· Experience up-to 5 years in relevant domain specifically in Software Consulting Services.
· Experience in achieving USD 5 million of yearly target.
· Collaboration skills
· Good at negotiation & persuasion.
· Good writing skills.
· Good at building & maintaining long-term relationships with contacts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹10,000.00 – ₹12,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer