As a Senior Accounts Executive, you will be taking care all the finance duties including completing multiple ledger reconciliations, journal entry preparation, and participating in financial month-end closures.
What you will do:
· Weekly submission of MIS
· Co-ordinating and monitoring outsourced accounting team for timely accounting
· Developing proper expense head in Zoho Expenses and books of account
· Ensuring employees are submitting their expenses on current expense head and as per eligibility
· Timely pay-out to vendor and employees
· Prepare Salary Statement, PF Account
· Compliances- ROC, PF, ESI etc
· Providing and reviewing of GST, TDS and ITR by outsourced partner
· Finalization of Accounts, Statement of Accounts, Balance sheet Statement, etc.
What you need to have:
· Good understanding and experience in the corporate sector in handling accounting and finance.
· Must have good working knowledge of excel and MIS
· Familiarity with finance and accounting regulations/processes.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience: Min. 5 years
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹45,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer