“This role sits within our Financial & Risk (“F&R”) business. On October 1, 2018, Thomson Reuters sold a 55% majority stake in F&R and entered into a strategic partnership with private equity funds managed by Blackstone, retaining a 45% interest in the business. In India, the execution of this transaction has a delayed closing date as it is subject to a judicial process for closure and customary closing conditions. When the transaction closes in India, this role will be included in the new F&R entity.”
Job Description Summary
To create, maintain & map entities in CEM Operations team, answer queries from production groups and various clients relating to organizations maintained in OA/Bizintel & redirect queries to appropriate data groups. Ensure that relevant information is maintained and delivered in an accurate and timely manner to various products like Datascope Select, Datascope Onsite, Eikon, TRK, TRKD etc..
Essential day to day responsibilities
1) Process and maintain Organization data accurately and in a timely manner on OA/Bizintel database
2) Ensure data quality, accuracy, timeliness and completeness per CEM Standards
3) Work effectively within teams, proactively identifying and resolving problems.
4) Communicate & liaise with internal and external data contributors/stake holders for resolution of data queries, including direct contact with customers.
5) Supports Integration projects, as assigned by the Team Leader
6) Proactively identify and resolve data problems
7) Train or support less experienced team members
1) Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
2) Proficiency in speaking, writing and translating French language is required and is responsible to cover the French markets. Graduation or post graduation or an equivalent degree in French language is a must.
3) Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
4) Ability to work well under pressure, independently, as well as within a team environment.
5) Strong critical thinking, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
6) Experience consulting with internal/external clients to determine needs.
7) Proven analytic and problem solving skills, innovation and initiative
8) Attention to details.
9) Flexibility to work in any shift depending on business requirement
10) Basic Knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
JOB DESCRIPTION: WALK IN..!!!!!!! Here is an wonderful opportunity to work If you are a passionate and hardworking candidate and...Apply For This Job
Role Summary In the above context, the RMrole is responsible to supervise the business delivery under Banca team and Tie...Apply For This Job
Job description Blue Bridge Logistics is a fast paced logistics company based in Houston, TX. Blue Bridge’s competitive advantage is...Apply For This Job
Job Description With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with...Apply For This Job
Greams stationers is a one-stop-shop for corporate and institutional office supplies for organizations, both within the city and pan-India. Started...Apply For This Job
Job brief We are looking for a Retail Banker to assist our customers and advise them on their finances. You’ll...Apply For This Job