Education: B.com/ M.com / MBA- Finance
Must Have working knowledge of Taxation, Tally , MS office .
Experience: 5+ Years
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
· Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
· Preparing financial analyses and reports.
· Handling of Sister concerns accounts
· Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
· Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
· Assisting with annual audit preparations.
· Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
· Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
· Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Senior Accountant Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
· 3+ years of accounting experience.
· Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
· Strong financial analysis skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with all levels of internal and external organizations
· Strong organizational and stress management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel. And Tally
· Ability to train and manage staff.
· Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹274,805.00 – ₹508,134.00 per year