1. Passion to produce high-quality work with keen attention to detail.
2. Research and enhancement of the risk methodologies linked to Suitability Risk Management with aim of identifying products that match the clients’ risk appetite.
3. Perform ongoing monitoring of the models and back-testing to assess the performance of the model in the current market conditions.
4. Partner with Model Governance to draft, maintain and ensure quality control of Model Documentation.
5. Innovate processes through automation and/or application of Machine Learning techniques.
6. Communicate regularly within the team and to senior managers.
Requirements are :
1. Bachelor’s Degree (Masters preferred) in a quantitative field such as Finance, Economics, Statistics, Operations research, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering
2. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written to be able to communicate with co-workers at all levels from Analyst to Managing Directors
3. Good programming skills. Hands-on experience with Python and/or R-language would be a plus.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.