Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Openings : 0
Other Benefits : (0 to 10% Performance Bonus)
Functional Area : Finance
Industry Type :
He / She works under the general direction of the Team Leader in the reconciliation group. He /She provide operational support for investment activity in mutual funds, global funds and institutional accounts for INVESCO. He /She reconciles client accounts, verifies cash transaction and position activities, research unresolved issues and interacts with the external group to resolve complex settlement and trade related issues.
Profile Description • Ensure Daily cash and position reconciliation of client portfolios to the custodian.
• Accurate and timely posting of contributions and withdrawals into the client portfolio’s and report the same to the portfolio managers and the Traders
• Monitor and track the cash levels of the client portfolio’s and report any overdrawn accounts and the accounts with high cash.
• Matching of trades done by the traders against the brokers and resolve any exceptions and input the trades into the portfolio systems.
• Set up securities in the trading and portfolio systems.
• Accurate and timely posting of dividends, income, and other expense transactions into the client portfolios.
• Timely and accurate administration of various corporate actions like stock split, reverse split, spin off, bonus etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
• Should have knowledge about global capital markets and has worked in Portfolio Reconciliations, Trade Input and Data Management
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently in a high-pressure environment
• Effective computer skills and attention to detail.
• Process driven approach with a strong emphasis on compliance with rules and regulations
Under Graduate Qualification Not Disclosed No Backlogs Accepted
PG Qualifications Not Disclosed No Backlogs Accepted
Invesco Ltd. is a leading independent global investment management firm, dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, Invesco provides a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world. Operating in more than 20 countries, the firm is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol IVZ.