Job Summary: We are looking for a reliable Finance Manager (INTERIOR FITOUT) that will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives.
Responsibilities/ Duties: –
· Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
· Involved in the aspects of the monthly closing process, including completion of account analysis, bank reconciliations and several other aspects during the closing process.
· Managing vendor payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
· Review monthly expenses and ensure all necessary accrual are recorded.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Preparation of Salary of employees and Directors on monthly basis.
· Responsible for overall Execution and maintenance of accounts arrangement of finances, ensuring legal and statutory compliances.
· Managing Monthly Cash Flow position and projection.
· Preparation & finalizing of Preparation of Income Tax/ Sales Tax/ TDS/ Services Tax Returns.
· Managing and overseeing accounts and banking transactions
· Managing Daily Fund Flow position.
· Preparations of Balance sheet.
· Interacting with auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities
· Preparing and maintaining regular MIS reports.
· Preparation Debtors ‘s Statement a weekly basis.
· Managing of all GST statutory compliances monthly basis- GSTR 3B and GSTR 1.
· Reconciliation of GST input credit (GSTR 2A)
· Assist in preparing all supporting information and coordinating with statutory auditor as required.
· Assist in preparing of client reports and cash flow summaries
· Special projects or other duties as assigned.
· Ensure all internal control procedures are being followed.
· Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
· Providing insights on the financial health of the organization.
· Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
· Keeping track of market trends.
· Proven experience as a Financial Manager at least 7-10 years in the same field. (INTERIOR FITOUT)
· Post Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
· Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Proficient user of finance software (Tally Software)
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
Job Types: Full-time, Volunteer
Salary: ₹50,000.00 – ₹70,000.00 per month