Job Locations: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Required Experience: 2 – 5 Years
2 hours ago
Skills: English Communication, Negotiation
Share Job link
We are currently looking for a Events Marketing Coordinator who’s looking to make an impact
as part of a growing, award-winning organization.
As a key member of an integrated marketing team, you’ll be responsible for organizing and
managing timely, impactful marketing events and sponsorships for iMocha’s products. You’ll
contribute to the development and execution of marketing strategies and events in support of
the overall divisional strategic plan. Possessing written and verbal communication skills, you’ll
work collaboratively with external vendors, internal teams and other cross functional teams to
deliver on objectives. Focus areas: Events operation, coordination and execution.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Lead role in researching and maintaining calendar for global HR tech events. Major focus
– North America and UK
2. Manage registration process, conference strategy, staff assignment, and lead entry of all
event and conference shows for the company
3. Negotiate sponsorship and exhibit space for tradeshows and conferences
4. Manage production, inventory and delivery of talent market catalogues, collateral, direct
mail, packages, promotional items, and event advertising
5. Deliver projects within scope, budget and agreed-upon timelines
6. Coordinate, book, and manage author travel for workshops and presentations
7. Research and recommend new conferences and events that align with corporate goals and
portfolio marketing strategy
8. Assist in other marketing and business development initiatives as needed (e.g. writing, creative,
A minimum of 2+ years of experience in events coordination and promotional marketing
2. Familiarity with processes supporting the development, production, and implementation of
Marketing Events and Conferences
3. Autonomous, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure; able to manage and deliver
against tight timelines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
4. Proficiency with MS-Office is essential (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
5. Ability to travel as required.
iMocha is a Leader in Digital Skill Assessment for Global Enterprises.
iMocha’s suite of products for recruitment and L&D are now empowering users across 1000+ organizations in 70 countries to digitize their recruiting and upskilling operations. Currently, we are growing by 250% Year-On-Year.
We care for our employees and follow a ‘Work Happy Culture’ where we have flexible office timings and consider every employee as an asset to the company.
And YES… We do not track your working hours and a strict ‘NO’ to micro-management so that the work-life balance is maintained.
Moreover, iMocha is ‘Great Place to Work’ certified with 4.9 ratings on Glassdoor. And guess what? The CEO of Microsoft also talks about iMocha.
Here is what Satya Nadella has to say how iMocha assists recruiters to increase the pace of hiring- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwyAIwtfiUM&t=194s
For more details, visit us – https://www.imocha.io