· Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll
· Managing & administration of the Payroll services and ensuring compliance and accuracy in monthly Payroll activities.
· Payroll accounting includes calculation, management, recording, and analysis of employees’ compensation. In addition, payroll accounting also includes reconciling for benefits, and withholding taxes and deductions related to compensation
· Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
· Coordinate timekeeping and payroll systems
· Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises), and system upgrades
· Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
· Supervise and coach payroll clerks and assistants
· Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
· Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
· Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
· Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions
· Reconciliation and control on employee payables, employee receivables and salary advances.
· Employee Cost allocation in terms of payroll cost and project level costing
· Variance Analysis, Forecast, Budget and MIS Reporting for Payroll related expenses.
· Proven experience as a payroll manager or similar role
· Payroll related integration
· Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
· Excellent understanding of multi-location payroll and taxes
· Familiarity with payroll soft wares and MS Office (especially Excel)
· A keen eye for detail
· An analytical mind and good math skills
· Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
· Highly detail-oriented and the ability to manage multiple assignments and work within tight deadlines.
· Motivated and eager to expand job responsibilities, suggest improvements, and collaborate with others to generate ideas to improve processes.
· Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 3-5 years.
iMerit is a global enterprise in data enrichment and annotation, combines the technologies, processes and people that, together, deliver the enterprise level solutions to its esteemed clients consistently. Being a Great Place to Work certified organization, today more than 5,500 iMeriters in the United States, Europe, Bhutan and India work with many of the most innovative companies in the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning ecosystems, to unlock the value hidden deep within large volumes of unstructured datasets.
Our customers are able to focus on the algorithms that drive their company forward, while our teams of trained specialists handle the data work. With an output accuracy above 98%, iMerit is recognized as the leader in delivering quality, cost-effective projects on time and on budget. The company has attracted $20 million in Series B funding led by British International Investment Group, the UK’s leading publicly-owned investor combined with other key investors that are Omidyar Network, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation and Khosla Impact.
iMerit offers job seekers a fast-paced, exciting, full-time business opportunity that one can easily become passionate about. We work hard, laugh a lot, and care deeply about our co-workers, communities, and the future of humankind. Our passion shows in our culture – with employee retention rates over 90%. We have won countless awards for inclusion, diversity and skill-building and are proud of every one of them.
In 2022, iMerit was awarded the prestigious Great Place to Work certification for the second year in a row. The certification is recognized by employees and employers around the globe as the ‘Gold Standard’ for workplace excellence. This recognition reiterates the company’s commitment to create an inclusive work culture where employees can grow as technology professionals and achieve their goals. In iMerit gender equality is not business metaphor but being put in practice in its true sense. Our Women in Tech, making up over 50% of the company, are thriving and contributing to the development of cutting-edge AI technologies in different industries.
If you are an aspiring learner, looking to make a career in a fast growing technology company, join iMerit’s rapidly-expanding team and become part of an award-winning organization that is shaping the future of data enrichment, annotation and labeling in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate: