Qualification : 12th and Graduate
Experience : Fresher / 0 to 1 years in MFI
Requisite : Driving License Mandatory
Job Description CRO :
· Area prefeasibility and survey activities.
· Mobilization and Group meetings
· Supervise groups and borrowers and monitor the daily activities.
· Verify, Review and propose/endorse loans for approval, restructuring, paralegal and legal action.
· Prepare documents and files of approved loans. Ensure their safekeeping.
· Ensure depositing of all cash after daily/monthly collections to the branch for safe-keeping and documentation.
· Conduct client re-briefing during loan release.
· Ensure 100% on-time collection of loan amortizations.
· Develop a working culture of compliance with rules, regulations and guidelines.
· Submission of daily accomplishment reports (actual performance versus targets) to the Branch Manager.
· Attend all training activities conducted by the MFI.
· Perform other tasks as may be prescribed by the Branch Manager or higher authorities.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: Up to ₹15,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Speak with the employer