Role/Job Title:Process Lead- Credit Underwriting
Business:Center of Excellence
Function/ Department:Retail Credit
Place of work:Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Measure and monitor cost metrices – With the view of improving efficiency in Underwriting Journey & bringing down the cost per file 2. Has prior experience of digital product development life cycle, businesses
2.Lead cross functional squad to reimagine the customer journey-own creation & revision of journey roadmap which includes baselining of processes, key metrices, benchmarking with industry /competitors, defining target metrices, TAT & approval rates
3. Lead Innovation in the customer journey by reviewing best market practices within Financial institutions & Fintechs
4. Responsible for prioritization of journey features based on assessment of business impact & Cost impact.
5. Drive adoption of agile product development and DevOps framework.
6. The team supports business analyst on business /product aspects to develop user stories, conduct UAT & BRD preparation.
1. Drive stakeholder management on meeting targeted cost deliverables, project implementation etc.
2. Responsible for processes adherences from audit & compliance perspective.
3. To team will be driving knowledge series and training modules to improve Credit efficiency
Managerial & Leadership Responsibilities:
The candidate must have experience of managing team of minimum 5 to 10 resources, Keep the team engaged in all new project implementation and delegate work basis team members strength
Key Success Metrics:
Monitor and bring in reduction in the cost per file for each of the retail asset products. Implementation of Project and adoption of new initiatives by the Credit & Ops team