Role: Recruiter (IT/Non-IT Recruitment)
About the Company:
Hirearchy is a new age HR Consulting firm. Our journey began with an intense passion to scout the right people and build strong teams for our clients. Our core team of expert consultants and board members have a cumulative experience of over 60 years across various verticals –corporate strategy, consulting, marketing, finance, human resources, operations, sales, digital marketing and technology.
Operating from Mumbai, NCR and Bangalore, Hirearchy has served the talent needs of some of the world’s as well as India’s largest companies and also the tech start-ups in Education, Finance and Health space successfully. Under its exclusive social initiative “She 2.0”, it strongly endorses: Empowering Mothers.
At Hirearchy, our focus has been on creating agile and strong service, delivered with high energy and passion leading to equal opportunities for everyone. Alongside RoI (Return on Investment), HiREarchy works around a more robust foundation of RoE (Return on Empathy) increasingly moving from ‘only for profits’ to creating something ‘worthy of profits’ and making a larger difference to the society.
Read more about us at www.hirearchy.in
If you are really passionate about work and creating a BIG impact, this is the place for you!
Looking for people who are immediate joiners and are passionate to grow in the recruitment industry
Experience: Fresher to 2 Years
Profile: IT/ Non IT Recruiter
Day shift: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Education: Any graduate with Human Resources Management or relevant certification is a plus
*Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
CTC: As per market standard
To be successful in your role, you must have:
1. Good Knowledge of databases like Naukri, Linkedin, Monster etc.
2. Managed end-to-end recruitment
3. Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
4. Target orientation and a go- getter attitude
5. Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements to the candidates. Preliminary Sourcing/screening/short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
6. Conduct initial HR Screening (Telephonic) to check technical skills, communication Skills, interest levels, etc. Required to source candidates from job portals & Social Media.
To grow in your role and be a true Hirearchian, you must:
1. Be Committed To Our Purpose – We are passionate about building an innovative, breakthrough platform for companies and employees alike where we can establish complete alignment of synergies (IQ) and the right energies (EQ), the competencies and the culture, which will enable the teams to give superlative performances.
2. Be Committed To Our Clients – We offer them great value and become their partner of choice by being consistent (read consistently better) in making an everlasting impact to their teams and their businesses.
3. Be Committed To Excellence and Innovation – We will always be learning, continually improving along the way based on client feedback, increase our capacity, think out of the box and keep moving forward.
4. Be Committed To Ourselves At Hirearchy – We take pride in what we do, create a great enabling environment, embrace diversity, treat everyone with love and respect, help each other grow and uphold the values of Hirearchy in every action and decision.
5. Be Committed To Helping The Society – We believe in making life better for everyone in our own little way.
Life at Hirearchy:
At Hirearchy, every day is filled with abundant energy, positivity and opportunities to serve our clients and candidates. We do it with full zest, team spirit and camaraderie. Here are few special moments captured along the way… after all ‘We Build Teams’.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Pay: Up to ₹250,000.00 per year