GST compliance and advisory
1) Preparing the monthly GST return and related compliances for Gameskraft and subsidiaries
2) Discussing with the consultant about the applicable GST implications on various transactions, applicable amendments/notifications, and on-going litigation.
3) Represent Gameskraft before the GST department for making requisite submissions / hearings as and when required
4) Liaise with the IT team to incorporate the amendments, system validations, generate requisite reports in the accounting software by preparing the requisite BRD’s, sample scenarios, testing and guiding IT team for the requested changes
5) Resolve queries related to GST Audit and to conclude the GST Audit
6) Reviewed, providing data to the consultant, and made requisite changes and disclosure in GSTR 9 and 9C for Gameskraft
7) Training of accountants to sensitize GST implementation, GST Accounting, and preparation of relevant reports in an accurate and timely manner.
8) Coordinated with consultant teams to provide vendor wise details of the non-reflection of GST CENVAT in Form GSTR 2A basis the reconciliation prepared by the team.
Income tax compliance and advisory
1) To file the Income tax return and Tax Audit report in an accurate and timely manner
2) Represent Gameskraft before various tax authorities in Income tax and TDS department for hearings, submissions, appeals, discussions, etc
3) Collate and provide required details to various Income tax authorities
4) File rectification applications, appeals and submissions in response to notices / letters issued by various offices of the Income tax departments.
5) Maintain a tracker of the on-going litigation and ensure the requisite compliance of each of them.
6) Liaise with the IT team to incorporate the amendments, system validations, generate requisite reports in the Synergy (accounting software) by preparing the requisite BRD’s, sample scenarios, testing and guiding IT team for the requested changes
7) Coordinate with consultants on tax implications on various transactions / new products and requisite actions to be taken
8) Overview of the routine compliance of payment and return filing of TDS, Form 15G/H, Equalization Levy
9) Prepared quarterly Income tax computation and resolved the queries of the statutory auditor related to tax.
1) Ability to work under pressure